- The Pandemic is especially difficult for students. Families and friends should reach out for help if a young person is:
- talking about feeling hopeless;
- worrying about being a burden;
- feeling like there’s no reason to live;
- using drugs, alcohol or engaging in other risky behaviors;
- struggling with school;
- disconnecting from family and friends.
Trained counselors with Ohio’s CareLine are available 24/7 at 1-800-720-9616. They can help with a crisis, provide guidance, and connect callers to help in the community.